Monday 12 January 2009

A New Family Member

I have some nice news for a change. Today we were given a new pet, a gorgeous brown, floppy eared rabbit called Smudge. He is adorable and we are all smitten.

I had a call from the coroner today. The inquest into my brother's death is on Thursday. I dont' think I'd be able to face going but they need someone there who found my brother or who saw him shortly afterwards so I think my nephew will be going. Then hopefully we can finally put him to rest soon.

Oh, and about the cd yesterday. I phoned my brother this morning and he denied even seeing a cd... But then he called back later to say he had seen one, it had been inside a book and dropped out when he picked it up. He wasn't sure where he'd left it though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne ~ I'm so glad you have the rabbit to bring some happy respite in these dark days. Gladder still that the CD is quite obviously meant for you. How lovely!!

hugs and love as always

Sharon xx

Janice said...

Hi Anne, I hope bunny is settling in well! Animals are great to have around, they're great listeners!

I read your blog every day and I'm sorry I don't always find time to reply, but I'm always thinking of you.

That CD is one to treasure.

Janice
xx