Tuesday 20 January 2009

Ghost Hunting

My nephew called and asked me if he could have Sim's camcorder. I said he could but I hadn't even looked at it at the time. So I got it out of the cupboard and took a look. I charged it up and found a video on it of Sim and his mates ghost hunting late at night in a cemetery.
It was strange seeing and hearing Sim again.
It was an interesting film even though they didn't find anything. Mum used to say that Sim had been ghost hunting but I never really believed her as I'd always thought him a bit of chicken when it came to that sort of thing. So the film was a bit of an eye opener.
From what was said and what I saw (it was very very dark!) I worked out that they were in Warstone Lane Cemetery, Birmingham. Notorious for it's paranormal activity mostly blamed on the fact that they used to bury criminals and suicides there. Also, it has catacombs which are quite eerie in themselves. I will have to go and have a look there one day. It will have to be in the daytime as I'm not as brave as Sim, and it's also in a bit of a bad area for drug users and other nasty types.

When my nephew turned up for the camcorder I asked him for Sim's car (which he left to me anyway) he said I could go and pick it up anytime.

No comments: