Sunday 1 March 2009

Monsters

When did it happen? When did my precious little girls turn into monsters? It seems like overnight. My once angelic Lucy now has forgotten how to listen, my voice has suddenly become inaudible to her because she doesn't take the slightest notice of anything I say. She also encourages her little sister to be naughty, gets spiteful to her little sister and whinges, and whinges, and whinges, and whinges.
Leila, my little sweetie, is the pen monster. I have murals everywhere, pen, crayon, pencil, paint, cupboards, walls, doors, furniture. I'm sick of it. And I only have to take my eyes off her for 10 seconds (ok maybe it takes 30 to go for a pee) and she finds a drawing implement and off she goes. She is also a daredevil and climbs on just about anything. She has no fear! She fell off the windowsill the other day, cried for two minutes and then climbed straight back up again.
Thank god I've decided not to have any more kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have just described every child i have ever had to a T, they do grow out of it, hang in there and hugs as on days when they play you up, i know you need them x