Sunday 6 June 2010

New Venture

I suppose you could say that now is not the time for me to be starting up a new business, but I've given it a lot of thought and I know I can do it. I'm starting up an online shop selling baby clothes. It will be pretty small to begin with but I have a lot of big ideas for some very original products in the future (when I will have more time and money.)

I've just sent my shop live and I would so appreciate anyone reading this to give it a look and any feedback would be most grateful. You could always use the contact form on the site so I can test that works too. And of course the shop is live now and I am able to take orders if anything takes your eye :-)

So here it is; SweetBabyLula

Fingers crossed for very few teething problems.

Also, I've started a new blog to record everything from now on. So if you might think this is something you'd be interested in doing then you can follow my progress. The blog is here

Now I just have to wait for those orders to start rolling in.

No comments: