Wednesday 30 June 2010

Happy Birthday Cassie-Ann

21 years ago today I was blessed with my first beautiful daughter. She was a pure delight, a real angelic little baby who fed well and slept well right from the start. As she grew she had the most gorgeous blonde curls, both me and her dad were brown haired but mum had always said I was born with blonde curls and I never really believed her until I had Cassie-Ann. She was always a pleasant bubbly girl with lots of friends.
And now my little girl is a woman, it's almost too hard to believe. 21 years may seem like a long time, but it's not when you are watching your baby grow.

She probably won't read this but I wanted to dedicate this post to her. Her life has been troublesome at times but she's pulled through and I'm so proud of her. She has achieved loads but I know she can go further and have a wonderful future. It's what she deserves.

So happy birthday to my first daughter, I wish you everything you ever dreamed of, and I love you more than words can say.

No comments: