Wednesday 26 May 2010

Where does the time go?

I'm now almost 30 weeks pregnant, how did that happen? I can't believe how quick it's gone, I'm expecting the last 10 weeks to drag by, but to be honest, I have a feeling this baby is going to make an early appearance. He keeps giving me little frights which are all logged on my pregnancy journal.

Well, mood wise, I'm still a bit of an emotional roller coaster. There is too much going on in my head to even think of what I'm actually feeling, it's no wonder I'm so confused. Most of the time though I'm just focusing on my lovely children and getting by, and of course I'm looking forward to meeting my little man, I just hope it's not too soon.

We went to the Baby Show at the weekend, it was a long and tiring day but it went well. I was shattered when we got back,  I sent Graham to the chip shop, watched Dr Who and went to bed with the girls.

Then on Monday I had to take my car (Vicky the V reg Vauxhall Vectra) for her MOT and lo and behold she passed!!! I'd already tapped my son for £300 and was praying it wouldn't cost any more. So for once I had reason to celebrate. And I rewarded Vicky with a good clean, that's the least she deserves. Who would have thought that my brother's last gift to me would keep going without any trouble for so long.

So that's my news for now. If I had decided to write this blog post this morning it probably would have turned out very different as I was in a foul mood, but right now I can hear my bed calling and the longing for sleep overpowers the mood swings.

No comments: