Tuesday 22 June 2010

Work Work Work

Well, I've been incredibly busy working on my online shop. I've added new stock, made some changes to the site, done tons of promoting, made lots of new contacts, done tons of research, made a Facebook Fan Page, a Facebook shop to showcase stuff that doesn't fit into the shop and worked on my BTTradespace.
I'm also writing a blog about my venture.

In other news, the rest of this week is going to be busy. Tomorrow I have my ante natal appointment to see if little man is growing or not. They were a bit concerned about his growth last visit so fingers tightly crossed that he's ok.

Thursday my ex husband comes over from France for our daughters 21st Birthday next week. That will be two adult children that I have..eeek!

Friday I'm going to be busy with shopping and cleaning.

Saturday I'm having a BBQ party so there will be lots of preparation followed by a fun evening (hopefully) at least it looks like the weather is going to be nice. Probably so nice I won't be able to go outside as it will be too hot for me.

So this week will probably pass quickly and I'll be one week closer to meeting my little man. I can't wait to meet him, but I'm not willing him to come early. He's due at the perfect time (School holidays and inbetween other birthdays) so no rush. Just beginning to feel a little excitement now.

No comments: