Saturday 7 January 2012

Goodbye 2011

I sat here last night composing a review of 2011, I was using my blog for memory jogging. I decided to scrap the post, not because the year was particularly boring and I didn't have anything to say, but because it showed me to be a miserable cow. So few posts where upbeat and happy, most were depressing. I suppose I should be glad my blog is not well read. Anyway, I'll admit it, I feel much the same now as  I did last year, nothing ever seems to go right for me, I have far too much to deal with and far too little support or help. My mind is a constant muddle of all the things I need to get sorted. I'm kept awake each night by children and worries on my mind. But maybe it's time for things to change, maybe this will be my year. I'm going to do something radical and put a happy spin on everything that gets me down. How long it will last I don't know. There are some things I can't change but there are some things I can, many I've tried to change and failed, but I won't give up. I just need a different mindset and a little luck, oh, and a Saviour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne, I dont think your blog is depressing ... I think its realistic. I too have had a hard year and feel that I am not firther this year than I was last.

I find your blog interesting and very well written.

However this year is going to be the year for you and for me. Just need to fins that Saviour eh ? :-)

Alex.