Tuesday 19 January 2010

The white stuff has gone!

...and I can confirm that the colour of grass is green!
I have also been re-united with Vicky (my car...who used to be called Vinnie until I realised that she just had to be female because of the mood swings)

Baby number 5 is growing well, I can't get into my jeans already. I'm seeing the midwife on Thursday and should be having my first scan in the next week or so. And I've made it this far without being sick, that's good!

I bought the girls some MoonSand yesterday and I think it was probably my worst move yet. They want to play with it all the time but it's messier than painting (although it's easier to clean up). They wanted it out last night 10 mins before bedtime, and this morning 1/2 hour before school, and I get tantrums when I say no. Fingers tightly crossed that the novelty wears off quick.

No comments: