Monday 1 June 2009

One Lovely Blog Award




I've been given this award by my Twitter friends Tracy. She is me 8 years ago :-) You can read her blog here: One With One Without

Thank you so much for thinking of me when awarding this Tracy :-)

Here are the rules:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here are my top ten blogs that Ive discovered over the past few weeks: (in no particular order)

A Catholic Calling

Ann's Ramblings

Dealing With The Day

Krayfish55

Brummie Blogs

Red Mummy Rambles On

The Alien Amongst You

Josianna

Working Class Hero

Waffling and More (I put this one last because it has protected updates, but this is one very brave lady and definately deserved a mention)

3 comments:

Clare said...

Thank you Anne xx

Unknown said...

aww thanks

Unknown said...

Congratulations and thanks, what a lovely gesture! the challenge will be finding 10 more blogs! Thanks again.