Monday 22 June 2009

Crowded House

I'm beginning to think that four adults in one house is too many, especially when none of us are particularly easy to get on with. Well, apart from Graham who is generally easy going but lately has become a bit moody too. We all have completely different body clocks which means we are not under each others feet, but it also makes us prone to waking each other up. Sometimes I think it's a mad house. It's about time they all got jobs and then maybe life would be more normal. I would give anything to go back to work right now but I don't know how that would improve things seeing as I'm the only one who ever does anything in this house. I'm sure I would become even more resentful being the only one who ever did the washing,ironing, cooking, cleaning etc and going out to work. Do I think that if I did go out to work they would chip in more and help? Honestly, my answer would have to be no. Even when I was heavily pregnant and barely mobile with symphasis pubis disorder I didn't get any help, so why would they bother if I was working. And before you say I don't nag enough, I did, I'm just tired of it now. I'm tired of everything now, sometimes I eventhink I'm 'worried out', like I don't even have the energy to worry anymore. I just feel numb. Things have to improve soon, don't they?
Oh just ignore me, I haven't had a decent nights sleep in over a week now and my hormones are playing up....normal service will be resumed shortly.

No comments: