Tuesday 16 June 2009

Kittens

Awww we have just had the two most gorgeous little kittens. We hadn't really thought about having more cats, we already have two, but Graham came home from the shops with a phone number and told me to ring if I wanted kittens.


Me and Cassie went to take a look and instantly fell in love, which of course we knew we would. They are both black with white socks and white tummy's. The boy also has a white patch on his face. We've called them Salem and Sabrina.


They are such good little kittens, we haven't had any accidents yet, they always go to the litter tray. They are very inquisitive though and we've had to rescue them from inside the fire twice. Good job we don't use the fire anymore. At the moment they are so tiny they fit into the palm of your hand.


The older cats Suzie and Scribbles are indifferent to them. They have been avoiding coming in, but then they don't spend much time in the house anyway. The kittens were kept in the bathroom overnight for safety and the big cats where there to great me as usual when I got up this morning.


And now for a photo:-)







3 comments:

san said...

Awww, they're gorgeous!

Maria said...

Nice kittens. I love cats myself..

Anonymous said...

Cutie! I can't make out how people say thats if a cat crosses the road and you walk... stupid beliefs!