Wednesday 14 July 2010

New Shop now Online

Well I've been working hard, again, and now I have completely redone my shop and changed to a new server. Here it is Bump To Bundle. I'm really pleased with it. Now I can sell lots more stuff and I've already added new things like gorgeous baby bouquets made from baby clothing, I really love them and I'd be happy to get one as a gift.





I've also decided to sell Eurobambino highchairs because I really like them. And I'm looking to add baby toys and maybe a section on sibling gifts for the new arrivals brothers and/or sisters.

Doing all this has been a big distraction to the rest of my life which is just what I need right now. I like to be busy and the time is just flying by. I currently have just 26 days left of this pregnancy, no time at all really.

Lucy breaks up from school next week so things are going to be a bit different as I juggle trying to work online while looking after two toddlers and then a new baby pretty soon. Yep, the future looks pretty busy.

No comments: