Friday 23 July 2010

New Dresses

I reviewed a website for someone the other day and just completely fell in love with her little girls clothes. There was one dress in particular that I knew Lucy would love, she's crazy about elephants and it has a little elephant motif. It's a red polka dot dress, and when I saw it I just thought about how much my mum would have loved it, I can remember having a fair bit of red polka dot when I was a young child.

After ordering the dress for Lucy I decided it would only be fair to order Leila one too, hers is a gorgeous flowery print with a white top with two flowers and a butterfly, it truly is stunning. I love both of them and the girls love them too. (In fact I had a bit of a struggle to get them off after letting them try them on, but I want to keep them nice for Leila's birthday picnic next week.)

This is the site I bought them from http://www.minoredition.co.uk/

In other news, I've only got 17 days left of this pregnancy!! I've been having a few problems again and I'm back at the hospital on Monday for my tests results. Fingers crossed they were just being over precautious and everything is ok.

So next week it's Leila's 3rd birthday, where does the time go? She's off to nursery in September, full time, and Lucy will be in yr1 at school. I'll be busy at home with baby Joseph and my shop.

No comments: