Saturday 13 February 2010

Not so good

Feeling a bit all over the place at the moment, I'm guessing it's hormonal, either that or I'm going a wee bit crazy.
After an initial high I think my hormones have taken a surge and now I'm falling fast. I just don't think I can cope, everything I do takes so much effort and I don't really want to put any effort into anything, I just want to give up now and do nothing. There is so much going on in my head I can't sort it out, I can't sleep. I'm missing mum, I think she's the only person who ever really understood me.
After all these years (21) I so want to move out of this house, my home. I've always loved living here but now I feel like the walls are closing in on me. It's never been a big house, but now I just can't cope with how small it is. Maybe a major de-clutter would help but that would require effort and as I said before, effort is beyond me right now.
For now I'll just carry on regardless and hope that somehow things inside my brain start straightening up and I will be myself again.

No comments: