Thursday 28 July 2011

Leila's 4th Birthday

I decided to have Leila's birthday party a few days early at the weekend as they had just broken up from school and thought it would be a good chance of her little nursery friends turning up. Well, out of the 20 in total invited we ended up with 8 guests. Leila didn't mind she had a fantastic day, and the party went really well. I went with a princess and pirates theme, sadly we only had one pirate arrive. We made tiara's and telescopes in the garden, then while the kids were helping themselves to the buffet Graham and another dad hid loads of gold coins in the garden. I gave all the kids gold bags and told them to go and find the treasure. It was a big hit, they loved it. Then they brought their treasure to me and I rewarded them with sweets. We also played pass the parcel and musical statues and Graham entertained them all on his guitar while they made up songs.

For her birthday I bought a joint present for the garden for her and Lucy (who's birthday it is in 4 weeks time) Last year they had a playhouse, this year a swing and glider. I also bought her some smaller presents to open up.
So my little princess is now four!







No comments: