Sunday 3 May 2009

Big Dippers

No this is not going to be a blog entry about fairgrounds, I'm thinking more in terms of emotions. How can you feel so good one minute, on a real high, then suddenly plummet right back down again? And once again sleep is evading me, making me a real grump. I'm currently blaming it on being pre-menstrual, but to be honest I can't even be bothered to work out if I am actually due.

And just to make life more difficult, Cassie is on a low too. I can't bear to see her so miserable and feel so bloody useless when I try to help her. She keeps coming to me for comfort too and all I'm managing is a hug and a few reassuring words, well at least I hope they are a little bit reassuring. God I'm a crap mum sometimes. She is supposed to be weaning herself of her medication on her GP's advice. I've asked her to wait a couple of weeks but she is insisting on doing as she was told and is currently taking her medication every other day. I should point out here that she hit her low before she started reducing the meds.

So it's a happy household here at the mo.

Ok, I've wrote more and deleted three times now so I'm going to end there and come back when I've found my mojo.

1 comment:

Michael said...

As the great Bill Hicks said "Life - it goes up, down and round and round but in the end it's just a ride" Without the lows how can we enjoy the highs? x