Wednesday 26 November 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

43 today, how did that happen?
Bit of a mixed day, had loads of lovely cards and gifts and had great fun doing tons of baking today, my birthday cake was delicious even if I do say so myself :)
But on the other hand, no cards or presents off Graham or any of my kids :(
And Gray and I had a stupid fight this morning because I asked him to look at a special offer I saw on the computer and he was watching the tv. I dont' think I've ever seen him so angry and we ended up saying some nasty things to each other. He stormed out the house and left me in tears. I kind of hoped he would come home in a better mood, maybe say sorry, and, long shot, maybe have bought me a birthday card. More fool me. :(
Wait until his birthday, he'll get nothing from me.
I suppose I could understand it more if he'd always been this way, I mean some blokes are just plain useless at birthdays and such, but no, he used to be quite generous, I've had lovely gifts and flowers in the past. It's only the past few years he hasn't bothered. Maybe he just doesn't love me anymore?

No comments: