Wednesday 22 October 2008

OUCH!!!

Had a bit of a painful tooth over the weekend, then on Monday it got bad enough for me to make an appointment at the dentist. Monday night it kept me awake all night and yesterday morning it was so bad I had to get Graham up to get Lucy to school. One trip to the dentist later and I now have one tooth less to clean. It's all swollen now though and I can't move my face to talk or smile properly. Hope it settles soon.

Lucy is still using the tiolet (YEAH!!!) although she had a little accident yesterday. She is still filled with excitement every time she goes bless her. She'll be full time at nursery after half term now. i will just have to get used to it.

Leila has started sleeping a bit better, only waking me once a night now! Wish Lucy would sleep in longer than 5am though.

No comments: