Wednesday 1 October 2008

Busy Busy busy

Been a bit busy, mostly running around, sometimes I wonder wether it was a good idea learning to drive. Wish petrol wasn't so expensive.
AT loggerheads with Gray because it looks like he's landed another duff job. I have to pick up all the pieces financially and I just don't know how I'm going to cope, I haven't yet recovered from last time. And he doesn't seem to understand why I'm upset.

Lucy did a poo on the tiolet yesterday! Mum had treated us to lunch and a session at the Wacky Warehouse and I could see that Lucy wanted to 'go' so I rushed her to the tiolet and she 'performed' straight away. Then later on that evening we spent and hour trying to get her to go on the tiolet while she screamed and cried for a nappy. Ever felt like screaming?

Started getting some bits and pieces for Christmas in, might have to make them stretch as I can't see my getting any more money now for any more :(

No comments: