Thursday 28 August 2008

The First Post

There always has to be a first post :)
Ok, quick bio, Hello, I'm Anne, mum of 4 wonderful kids and partner to Graham, my toy boy.
I'm currently a SAHM as my lo's are only 1 and 3 years old. My older offspring are now 20 and 19 years old. As you can see, I had a bit of a break in between.
I guess at this moment in my life I am pre-occupied with my lo's, but I do have other interests which will hopefully become more apparent if I can keep this blog up.
Previous blogs include one on the nightmare of potty training (Which is still on-going) and the other is my long journey of trying to conceive, and my eventual pregnancy.
This one isn't going to have a theme as such, it's just going to be me having a good old ramble, so you might get bored, you might get hooked, but I'll be able to share my thoughts and feeling with you.
TTFN

No comments: