Saturday 12 January 2013

Count Your Blessings

All over the 'net' I'm finding people posting about their 'count your blessings' jar that they are going to do this year. The idea is that you find a jar and each time you are blessed with something good, a nice comment, a fun day out, a reward or treat etc. you write it down on a piece of paper and stick it in the jar. Then at the end of the year you get all the pieces of paper out to remind you how blessed you truly are.


So I've had an idea. On this blog I mostly moan and complain, I do it deliberately, it's my place to let it all out, especially as I can't really do it anywhere else. However, it would be good to include some snippets of
nice things, my blessings. So I'm going to put them here and at the top put a link to them altogether. Then come the end of the year I can take a look back and no that it wasn't all that bad.


No comments: