Sunday 27 November 2011

I Had Another Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and now I'm beginning to feel old. Sometimes I feel way too old to have three small children, what was I thinking, they are such hard work. Then sometimes I think that having three small children keeps me feeling young. Either way, I wouldn't be without them now.

So, pressies, yes I had a few :-) Graham bought me a lovely cross pendant, Cassie bought me a bottle of chocolate wine, Craige bought tickets to see Kasabian next week, the mother-in-law bought me chocolates and smellies, and my brother and sister-in-law gave me money with which I'm going to buy Il Divo's new album out tomorrow.

On Friday, me, Graham and Joe went to the BBC Good Food show which was great. The exhibition was huge and we walked our feet off. I didn't buy much but did get some cake decorating items which I've been hankering for. We got to try lots of food, mostly curries and sweet stuff, and lots of booze. I had to stop with the free drinks as I was getting tipsy, Graham just loved it. We got some nice freebies too.

Today at church we were asked as a family to light the first candle of Advent and say a few words, and the little ones in Sunday school got to practice their nativity play. We are beginning to feel a real part of our church now, like an extended family.

No comments: