Friday 10 June 2011

23 years ago.....

I was having a little break from looking after my firstborn son and left him with my mum. My older brother got his video camera out and filmed him. I think he was about 4 months old. The video is just over 4 minutes long and 3 of those is just focused on a finger sucking baby in his carrycot in the window along with some iffy music (the music is ok just the recording iffy) Then for the last minute there is footage of my mum who I lost Christmas 2008, my little dog Sam who I lost March 1989 and the voice of my youngest brother who I lost New Year 2009. Precious little snippets that I didn't know I had.

I had seen the video before but forgotten about it. My older brother transferred it to cd in 2002 and gave it to me. I know I watched it but it probably gave me different feelings then as in 2002 I wasn't in contact with my mum and hadn't seen her for two years.

Anyway, I've uploaded the video to YouTube to share for a while
http://youtu.be/qkgBEH2TCjg

No comments: