Wednesday 21 April 2010

Hormonal Roller Coaster

I'm up and down like a yo yo lately. I guess it's to be expected with the hormones running amok.
I'm really happy because I had a really good consultant appointment on Monday and it looks like all is going to be well with little man Joseph and me. I'm gettin excited now and can't wait to meet him. I'm a bit worried that I've not bought much, but there is plenty of time yet and I wanted to have a good spend at the BabyShow in May.

Also, I'm happy because it's getting closer to our holiday and I can't wait to just get away for a few days. I don't mind if it rains, I just want a change of scenery and pace. I'm already thinking I don't want to come home and I've not even gone yet.

I guess that brings us on to the bad. Everything just seems to go wrong at home. I can't make our income stretch enough, the house feels over crowded and I'm just fed up of everyone else. I wish it was just me and my little ones. I hate complaining about my family but they are really getting me down lately. They do nothing, and I mean NOTHING, but they complain constantly, I've not washed this, my cooking stinks, why haven't I cleaned behind the tv (the wires were in a mess!) They are all constantly in bad moods and I'm sure they think it's my fault. They stay up all night and sleep all day and when they get up I can't wait to get to bed.

Graham spends more time around his mums house than he does here. He does help sometimes with the kids but he doesn't do much around the house, he never seems to have time. (He's always around his mums) My ex was the same (Well he wasn't around his mum's he was at a friends or in the pub) and I got into a habit of not expecting anything and doing everything myself. So I guess I'm partly to blame for letting him get away with it.

Oh, and I'm so fed up of his moaning and yelling, especially at the girls. Men!!

There never seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: