Thursday 4 September 2008

I should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky


Had a win on the Bingo!! Had a bit of time to myself this afternoon so I thought I'd give it a go again and ending up with banking a total of £61, not bad.

Then Graham comes home with money, and a foreigner for the weekend. Things are looking up. Told you I felt lucky. Really tempted to have a go on the Sun Bingo as you can win a house, I'd so love to win a house, that would be my ultimate prize choice.


On another note, tried Lucy's school uniform on today. I can't believe my little girl has grown so much. Well, it's a good job that I did try it because the skirts were a little tight and I'm going to have to change them for a bigger size. Still not heard from the school yet and I've been calling them. I think I just need to patient they'll contact me eventually. I was told the kids go back on Thursday but whoever said that got it wrong because they weren't there today.


Got one of my BB predictions right, Kat went and so did Mo. So who's going to win tomorrow, I think maybe Sara, or it could even be Rex, the one everyone loves to hate. I can't believe BB is nearly over.

No comments: